1.7

I wanna say that the mattress firm was the worst choice to buy my mattress. First of all, I had problems with the delivery, in which the saleman told me that the price that I paid for the mattress, was also included the delivery.

Well, I got married recently, and it was going to be my first bed, so I was pretty excited for that. I waited for almost 2 weeks, to the bed arrive, when they told me in 3-4 days, I would receive the product. My husband and I, very upset, went to the store saying that we wanted to cancel the order because we waited for weeks for the bed to arrive and nothing... so the manager to make up the situation, gave us a refund of 150,00 dollars.

Saying that we would receive it through the mailbox in 2 weeks. Well, again, it has been a month since that and I didn’t receive the refund. Conclusion of my experience: It was really frustrated to be just married and has to sleep on the couch because your mattress came after 15 days, and now wait for a refund they said I would receive in a couple of days, and it has been a month and nothing... I am really upset and frustrated with this company.

They don’t do what they promise to do. That will be the first and last experience with mattress firm

Product or Service Mentioned: Mattress Firm Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Delivery and refund problems.

Comments