Style and Design
Turnaround Time

STAY AWAY FROM MATTRESS FIRM!! This has to be the worst “company” in the country and it’s worth an investigation in their practices and how they deceive the public.

For over 3 months, I was delivered a defective mattress and I have gone back to the store, sent endless emails, spoken to 3 customer service people from the 1.866.942.3551, shared pictures and videos - and every time they would pass along the information and never respond. I was given a customer care number and told endlessly that they store would follow-up and no one has ever called or emailed after I have reached out several times over the last few months. This has been stressful and caused health issues, because I am unable to sleep on the mattress - and all I wanted is to receive the mattress at the same quality and performance as the show room. Clearly, this is a defective product because the mattress deflated when you sit o it.

Mattress Firm has decided to belittle and degrade customers by ignoring their concerns and transactions. I bought the mattress at Atlantic Center in Brooklyn and the issue has yet to be resolved.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mattress Firm Sales Representative.

Comments

Call corporate and request district manager to contact you immediately. Then scrape the dog {{Redacted}} from your shoe and move on.

We just purchase our bed last week the box spring broke went back to the stoee and still waiting for a call from anyone what a dam waste of time and money this is Spring Field Gardens Queens the worst place to shop

GO BACK TO THE STORE YOU PURCHASED FROM. If you decide to return your purchase be prepared to pay 10% restocking fee PLUS $79.00 DELIVERY FEE.

They Do intend to wear you down!!

MAGICALLY they will Claim they never heard from you about your complaint and are past the 120 return policy. Be prepared to Battle them as their system is designed to defeat your efforts.