White Settlement, Texas

I wonder how the employee that beat me out of my hard earned money can lie down and go to sleep at night.You have to be one sleazy human being to even want to work a job where the main goal is to rip them off.

I made a point to tell the salesidiot that I wanted a mattress that stayed cool as the old mattress at home had begun getting hot. He let me try out one that seemed to be cool, but the one sent out to my house gets so hot I have to sleep on a pad laid on top of it.

I cannot imagine how anyone can look you right in the eye and lie so convincingly just to take your money.I am sure bad things will come to him, hope I get to witness some of it I want some joy for all the money he beat me out of.

Had an Experience with Mattress Firm?

Comments

Westville, New Jersey, United States #659145

How was he supposed to know that you were overweight and sweat like a *** in church?

Mattress Firm - Hampton And Rhodes Mattress Review Mattress Firm "Last night we bought a twin mattress and a full set of the HR300. Neither one of them are the correct size. Both are made smaller than they should be...." Read more Mattress Firm - Delivery Service Review from Orlando, Florida Mattress Firm "3rd time and still can't get it right. Buyer Beware. Mattress Firm located in Kissimmee at the loop area very poor customer service and poor products. This is how my mattress that..." Read more Mattress Firm Uses Gold Thread that looks like stains in pictures to deny claims. Mattress Firm "Mattress Firm You said my mattress warranty is void because of stains. You use gold colored thread that makes it look like stains when you take the pictures. We use..." Read more Mattress Firm - Beautyrest Mattress Review from Houston, Texas Mattress Firm "I returned to the store I originally purchased my Simmons Beauty Rest to report that my mattress had a manufacturer defect, I showed them pictures and was assured this would..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more Lazboy - Extremely poor La-z-boy customer service Lazboy "We purchased two chairs ($1500 each) at the Frisco TX store - 8294 TX-121, Frisco, TX 75034. There was poor workmanship in sewing the fabric darts on the arms leaving..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more