We purchased a mattress but when it was delivered, we realized it was the wrong size.We utilized the "happiness guarantee" mattress firm (then mattress giant) to request a replacement , which they honored.

They brought a second mattress, now the right size but already sagging on one side as if it were used. When we complained and asked for a refund we were told that we could only exchange a mattress once. They also refused to replace the used or defective mattress. After filing a formal complaint w corporate, they asked us to measure the sagging surface and take photos, which we did.

The photos clearly showed a 3" difference in thickness.Despite evidence, they refused to replace the defective mattress which we cannot afford to replace ourselves.

Had an Experience with Mattress Firm?

Comments

Mattress Firm - Beautyrest Mattress Review from Houston, Texas Mattress Firm "I returned to the store I originally purchased my Simmons Beauty Rest to report that my mattress had a manufacturer defect, I showed them pictures and was assured this would..." Read more Mattress Firm - Poor product and service Mattress Firm "Purchased King size Serta for $2000.00 , at first it was good until 10 months in, then sagging began..." Read more Mattress Firm - Mercedes Prices, Ford Customer Service, with a worthless Hyundai warranty Mattress Firm "I purchased a 2899 mattress to replaced my memory foam that had reached 8 yrs. I also bought an adjustable platform 1700. The delivery people were late delivering the first..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more