Style and Design

I should have read these reviews before buying anything at Mattress Firm.Instead I read them after paying, but before receiving the mattress.

The theme I kept seeing was MF delivering USED mattresses instead of new ones. The complaints said to look out for the yellow tag that is always attached to a used "sanitized" mattress. So when they delivered it on Saturday, I was looking for that damned yellow tag, and I'm glad I was. The delivery men quickly took the plastic wrap off the mattress and had set it on my bedframe before I could even get in the bedroom.

No yellow tag on the visible sides of the mattress....so I check the side at the top hidden at the headboard....what do you know...a yellow tag, clearly stating this was a used "sanitized" mattress. I confirmed with the delivery men that this was indeed a used mattress and immediately refused delivery. I called the sleazy salesman I bought it from, and he blamed the warehouse, and the drivers, but this is obviously just something these jerks do as part of business. If I had not read complaints, I would have not have been looking for that tag.

How many customers do they commit fraud on that aren't even aware of it??

I demanded a refund.I'll give them 3 days and then I'll dispute it with my bank and give the local news investigative reporting team and possibly the fraud department at the local police department a call.

Review about: Mattress Firm Delivery Service.

Reason of review: FRAUD. Selling used mattresses as new.

I didn't like: Mf committing fraud.

Had an Experience with Mattress Firm?

Comments

Check your receipt. The receipt would clearly indicate OUTLET if your sales person ordered a returned mattress and clearly state NO WARRANTY NO RETUN NO EXCHANGES or PRIME if the mattress ordered was new.

If your receipt indicated PRIME then it may have been a mix up at the distribution center.

No excuse for carelessness,but a mix up is more likely.