IN February I went to Sleep Experts (owned by Mattress Firm) and tried the test bed to determine the best mattress for me.I was told the floor model mattress would save me a lot of money, so I purchased it.

The saleslady and her husband picked it up and delivered it on a Sunday evening. The Tempurpedic mattress caused me to have severe pain in my back every morning when I woke up. I had no pain when I went to bed only when I arose in the morning and got off the mattress. They said they would not do anything about it because it was a floor model.

I went to there clearance center in Cedar Hill, Tx. and spoke to the mgr. there he said if I paid $918. he would get be the proper mattress as the girl sold me the wrong kind.

When they delivered the mattress there were black marks all over it, the driver and delivery man told me to write on there little computer EXCHANGE which I did and called Nathan (mgr.) the very next day. He told me I should have rejected it which I did not know I could do. They brought out another one , and I looked at it before they brought it in the house the driver pointed out green and yellow stains all over it and it smelled like bleach so I rejected it. Called the store and they made arrangements for another one to be delivered, I asked them if I could see it first and I went to Plano, Tx.

and it appeared fine. They brought it out Sunday evening at 9:30 in the evening and since it was dark outside they took the mattress off the bed and put there's on . I noticed some stain on the side of the mattress near the foot and we looked at it and it appeared a dog had hiked his leg and urinated on it,so I rejected and took a picture of it. I smelled just like dog pee.

I called and they said they had another one in Arlington,Tx. I went there and looked at it and it appeared ok. They set up delivery for today this was mattress #5..

The driver refused to take the dirty mattress they left here several weeks ago because of the dirt on it even though I explained to him that's why we were exchanging it.Seems like the man Jud at the warehouse was the one who told him not to accept it Yet they delivered it to me like that and I would not sleep on it because of the dirt on it and had a mattress cover on it.

Review about: Tempurpedic Mattress.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Mattress Firm?

Comments

After writing this article I received a phone call the next morning from the store mgr. and was told they were bringing me a new one in a box that evening, which they did.

Sounds like everyone's patience was stretched to the max. I suggest you purchase a new mattress.