3.2
Style and Design

Mattress Firm..FUHGEDDABOUDIT !!

Waste of time trying to get a mattress replaced under warranty. It will never happen .. I made 15 phone calls and talked to at least 10 different people. The mattress was inspected by a independent inspection company .

They said it wasn't enough of a depression to replace it. They don't care. Shop somewhere else . I have to replace my 1year old mattress.

Can't really afford it. But I need to get a good nights sleep. I wake up every morning with a sore back.

I am 78 I takes me about an hour to walk off the back and hip pain.I almost dread going to bed at night.

Review about: Mattress.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Customer service.

I didn't like: Warranty.

Comments

Don't wast your time.They don't carry reputable name brands like Tempurpedic, Sealy, Sterns&Foster.

They have Simmons but it's subpar product.Better off going to Ashley or Raymore & Flanigan

I am a customer of Mattress Firm and bought a supposed used mattress that should of been a higher priced mattress but when I received the mattress it was a more of a used big dippy mattress that I had to return.I was given another mattress but it turned out to be an extra firm and both me and my husband started experienceing such horrible back aches and was unable to sleep on it.

I contacted the sales person that sold me the mattress, he said I could not get another mattress and refuse to return me any of my money.If you are in search of a mattress please do not buy from mattress firm, they are not what they say are, they do not stand behind their product, my sale *** *** mattresses, please save your money and go to any other mattress company to purchase your marries.