1.2K views

I purchased a mattress at the Sugar Land Texas Matress Firm store at 4675 highway 6 in Sugar Land Texas and was told I had "Red Carpet" delivery.They make a point of saying that the red carpet delivery gaurantees delivery within the 3 hour time window justifying extra costs.

They delivery was not made in the 3 hour time window in spite of the "red carpet" status.

Based on my experience I would definitely recommend that you not pay extra for the red carpet treatment.I for one will not be buying anything from Matress Firm again due to this experience.

Review about: Mattress Firm Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Mattress Firm?

Comments

Love my mattress, but the "Red Carpet Delivery" and "blue booties" did not happen.It was not offered even though the salesperson said they would do this.

The men that delivered were very kind, but obviously in a great hurry.

I didn't really feel rolling the red carpet out and using booties was necessary, but being as how they did offer this, I believe they should have at least asked if this is what we wanted.

Nashville, Tennessee, United States #717831

No DO NOT USE THEM.THEY HIT MY TRUCK IN MY DRIVEWAY AND HAVE NOT AGREED TO PAY FOR IT BEING FIXED BY MY DEALERSHIP.

THEY WANT ME TO DRIVE 60 MINS. TO GET SOME OTHER BRAND OF DEALERSHIP TO REPAIR MY TRUCK. THEY DIDN'T HAVE PROOF OF INS. IN THEIR DELIVERY TRUCK THEY ARE HORRIBLE.

NASHVILLE.TN NOLENSVILLE RD LOCATION.

Guys i love the red carpet delivery!They r always on time and they always call to tell me they are on there way.

It's awesome!My local mattress firm roxs!

I spoke too soon.I TRIED to cancel my order.

I called the store that I bought the mattress from and told them to cancel the order. They said they would do that.

However, looking at my credit card statement I see the order was in fact NOT canceled.I will be contesting the bill with my credit card company and definitely NEVER BUYING ANYTHING FROM MATTRESS FIRM AGAIN.

The delivery people never showed up and never called. I cancelled my order.

We are sorry to hear of your experience. We will like to hear your feedback as well as having the opportunity to look into your situation. Please feel free to contact our customer service/ warranty deparment at 866-942-3551