I was sold a mattress and box spring set called the Amherst model, within a month the springs were shot and making a loud crunching sound every time you move.I complained right away and all they do is give a store credit, and when you go in to pick something else out all the prices are so high i couldnt afford anything.

i live on disability and my funds are limited. its called a lost leader item in the retail business. anyway i ended up with a smaller size and a returned set they call sanitized set. the Amherst is such *** the box spring is made of paper.

and i had to pay a delivery charge.

i complained to the BBB but all complaints go to the main office in Huston Texas, so if you look on the BBB web site they have no complaints against them.so beware of this company because once they get your money you are screwed

Had an Experience with Mattress Firm?

Comments

phila1fly
West Palm Beach, Florida, United States #631575

DONT BUY FROM MATTRESS FIRM now im stuck with a used mattress :(

We are sorry to hear the way you feel in regards to our company.Mattress Firm strive to offer the best service possible for our customers.

Unfortunately, transportations fees are not covered under the warranty.Again, we apologize for the disatisfaction with the product you chose.

to Mattress Firm, Inc West Palm Beach, Florida, United States #616573

your company should be ashamed of your selves i diddnt pay for delivery on the first purchase because its all in the plan to get my money, because all you care about is getting the customers money thats how the lost leader rip off works. i was really sick that day i made my first purchase or i would have been more careful.I am dedicating my life to getting the word out about your company, im disabled and have nothing else to do anyway. In business eventually it will all catch up to you :(

to phila1fly #626905

I don't get why you would go purchase a mattress if you were really sick. You could have just gone to buy your mattress once you felt better, so your decision wouldn't be hindered when buying a bed.

to Mattress Firm, Inc Allen, Oklahoma, United States #659086

BUYER BEWARE !!!!!!!!!

Look at the Better Business Bureau rating. It is an 'F' rating which shows the enormous numbers of complaints are legitimate and apparently this company does a very poor job to satisy large numbers of warranty, misrepresented advertising, etc. claims so from my negative experiences with Mattress Firm, I would HIGHLY recommend that you stay away from this company.