I purchased my Son a mattress in the Spring of this year. It's in a guest room and he only visits about 6 times a year.

He would sit on one side of mattress and do his computer thing. Where he sat there is a sag and you are now unable to sleep on that side of the bed because you will start rolling down the sag. I was told by the King George Virginia sales person that it was normal, the mattress forms to your body. Are you kidding me?

Now I am attempting to file a claim form which is lengthly requiring you to break the bed down and take a minium of 11 photos with a downloaded form and don't forget your broom stick to show the sag.

Give me Chewy.com any day when it comes to customer service, this Mattress Firm is selling something that they need a special form to collect. Dorothy

Product or Service Mentioned: Mattress.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I am willing to bet your purchased the HAMPTON RHODES their cheapest low price mattress. They offer a prorated warranty, so you may end up paying a big amount plus $75 delivery charge.

.. hosed again!