3.0
Style and Design

Dealing with Brook at Mattress Firm in Springfield was great until I purchased my base and mattress.The delivery guys damaged my wall getting it up and damaged the base and ripped the fabric.

When calling Brook who was my sales person she told me someone will call me from the delivery company and she isn't the person to call.2 days later I still can not reach anyone and she has no information for me even know she is the manager at the Springfield location.

Review about: Mattress Firm Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Mattress Firm?

Comments

Mattress Firm - Mercedes Prices, Ford Customer Service, with a worthless Hyundai warranty Mattress Firm "I purchased a 2899 mattress to replaced my memory foam that had reached 8 yrs. I also bought an adjustable platform 1700. The delivery people were late delivering the first..." Read more Mattress Firm - Beautyrest Mattress Review from Houston, Texas Mattress Firm "I returned to the store I originally purchased my Simmons Beauty Rest to report that my mattress had a manufacturer defect, I showed them pictures and was assured this would..." Read more Mattress Firm - Warranty Mattress Firm "I bought a King Mattress 8 years ago, with a 10 years warranty. I submit my claim on February, after 4 months they came to check my mattress and my..." Read more Mattress Firm Uses Gold Thread that looks like stains in pictures to deny claims. Mattress Firm "Mattress Firm You said my mattress warranty is void because of stains. You use gold colored thread that makes it look like stains when you take the pictures. We use..." Read more Chopretail - Horrible Experience Chopretail "I am a new mother and purchased a Spectra S2 pump from Chop Retail via Walmart. I like to be a prepared mother and ordered the pump 4 months before..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more