when i went to the store I looked for a new and good mattress at a good price, they showed me one and i liked the quality and the price, i made the purchase, i recived the mattress in my house, after the delivery people left, check the mattress and I saw that it was not what i ordered because found the bad stitching , with badly glued stickers and yellow one that said second-hand. Today I went back to the store and the sell person he was talking to me very rude and he told me that he would call the police to get me out of the store.

They did not help me, they did not solveme and they do not want to return my money.

If they would tell me that was second hand i will not buy. On the invoice nothing say second-hand.

Product or Service Mentioned: Beautyrest Mattress.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Check your receipt for an OUTLET sku. If you purchased a OUTLET mattress it must be disclosed on your sales order. Call your local TV Investigative NEWS reporter, they love reporting retailers who abuse customers.