1.1
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Mattress Firm advertise that if the customer isn't satisfied, neither are they. The Pissed consumer comment is telling me the same issues that I have.

Mattress crumpling up, not getting a mattress that people have laid on but a "new" one that within 30 days are sagging, the delivery people that claim they see an invisible spots and working with the store sales that claim that they have the same mattress at 3 different locations They will say that they have been with mattress firm for years and since most of their salary are commissioned, they leave. Personally, I have gone around in circles with them for close to a year but the last time I fell from the sagging part of the mattress, the 4th time, in December, 2018, I had to go to urgent care and placed on pain killers for 10 days despite asking Mattress Firm to please come and get the second mattress. Once again, through the comments, there are excuses to why won't they allow a return or refund. That commission has been spent, on to the next person and once a sale, they have disappeared after calling several times.

I was told to blot, by the sales person an invisable stain which didn't work as it may it appear as if there was indeed a spot It may be new to them but it is under performance, inferior item to the consumer as they prepared, according to a news article, filing for bankrupt as more and more consumers pass their stores and only the sales person is sitting there. The word is out not to purchase anything from them unless you are in dire need and still drive past. Sleep on the floor, it feels better than the mattress. The delivery team are taught to say, they see a "spot" and that they will lose their jobs if they bring it back to the storeroom.

Yeah, right. I just bought real estate on the moon and they are getting what they deserve as we wave good bye and no one bay sit the stores.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mattress Firm Warranty.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Inconsistent substandard quality of mattresses.

Comments

Im having the same problem right now. I have read your letter and wanted to know if I have your permission to copy and paste it into a letter I am writing to corporate head quarters. I want to go right to the top of the ladder.

Satisfaction Guarantee policy includes 10% restocking fee and a $79 delivery fee if returned in 120 days. If the purchase includes “Clearance Items” there is No Returns and No Warranty provided.

Something is missing in your story if you had in fact returned the mattress within the terms of the return policy. Sometimes the terms of a return policy is not disclosed at time of sale, so buyer beware.

to Anonymous #1687100

Mattress Firm communicated their 120-day Refund guarantee as part of sales pitch. While they gave me a case number to begin process to return items, they never called back to begin process.

I called again, and was put on hold and they never called back. There are so many complaints on BBB in Houston, TX about MF not following through on their return policy; customers receiving inferior products or different products than on showroom floor; and a host of other fraudulent tactics, the BBB posted a special banner on their site.