2.2
Style and Design

I returned to the store I originally purchased my Simmons Beauty Rest to report that my mattress had a manufacturer defect, I showed them pictures and was assured this would be taken care of but that I had to go file a claim with their warranty department.I

submitted a warranty request on July 5, 2016, including numerous pictures, and even followed up on that original submission.

It is now October 28, 2016 and I have yet to have anyone contact me. The stitching along the size of my mattress had come undone and has since begin sagging terribly. I wake every day with the worst back pain. It has gotten to the point of medical intervention.

I do not recommend this company to anyone.

I'm a fool for believing Consumer Reports on this purchase.If your in Houston go to Gallery Furniture do not do business with Mattress Firm.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of beautyrest mattress. Mattress Firm needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned beautyrest mattress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mattress Firm.

Had an Experience with Mattress Firm?

Comments