3rd time and still can't get it right.

Buyer Beware.

Mattress Firm located in Kissimmee at the loop area very poor customer service and poor products.This is how my mattress that was delivered today.

This is the 2nd mattress within 5 days of each delivery. Both mattress delivered dirty and defects.

Very dissatisfied with the quality, handling of the product, very misleading.First impressions mean a lot and they still can't get it right.

Review about: Mattress Firm Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Mattress Firm?

Comments

Ucon, Idaho, United States #837184

We bought our mattress in January and was a very nice and professional process.After 7 months the mattress is sagging and they said they all do that.

Want $69.99 to start a return process. Well BBB will not charge a dime so that is where I am going.

Do not go through this company!!

to Catdog21 #1006477

If your mattress is sagging that's not the fault of where you purchased your mattress.That's between you and the manufacturer.

The retailer where you purchased from can help you file for a warranty but you need to use their delivery service to get your replacement mattress, you will need to pay to get it delivered.

You should feel fortunate they're only charging $69.99 After a 3 month battle with the manufacturer that made my mattress, the company I bought from is no longer in business so the manufacturer charged me $250 to have it delivered to me.I'd much rather pay 70 bucks so consider yourself lucked out!!