We purchased an adjustable bed from mattress firm.The sales person at the store his name was Eric was absolutely awesome was knowledgeable knew what he was talking about and got the deal done for us and we were happy.

When the adjustable bed was delivered the set up team did a great job they set the bed, they were personable happy to have them in our house. The moment we turned on the massage feature it was unbelievably loud . My wife called Mattress Firm and their resolution was to give us a better model for the same price, of course we thought great. The team that brought the new bed was horrible, The first thing he asked of me was he can you go get my partner he's outside by the truck .

The two people that were here truly did not want to be here at 7 o'clock at night setting up a bed when the job was halfway finished they had to go leaving my wife and I to finish putting the bed back together we put the mattress on ourselves and then we spoke to the district manager Richard . His resolution was well I'll take $100 off of it sometimes it's not about the money. Sometimes it's about lack of training and lack of customer service.

So yes they can keep their hundred dollars that they offered us as hush money I would rather the world know that the follow up on the mattress firm is horseshit .I read reviews that said this before I bought the bed but I thought no they must just be cranky customers guess what my wife and I are the nicest people in the world and they have a driven us right to the edge .

Review about: Bed.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Mattress Firm?

Comments

Retailers hire independent contractors to deliver products, appliances, building materials and mattresses. 95% of the time of contractors are well trained and wanting to please customers. Please contact MF customer service dept and offer a review so that the delivery team can be identified and corrective training can occur.

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1280172