Mattress Firm Mattress Warranty Review

16 of 468 Mattress Firm reviews

Update added by user Nov 12

This is my third mattress since mid September 2016, and this one is worse than the other. Corporate from another state helped until now and says cannot return for refund no matter what. I have a ruptured lumbar disc which now due to their mattresses especially this Gladney is pushed up against a nerve and causing severe swelling and pain worse than I've ever had.

Update added by user Nov 11

I was going to reply to a comment of someone's ; that is why it states i can understand/ agree etc. what the person was dealing with. But my issue is still ongoing.

Original review posted by user Nov 11

I know what you are talking about.I am on my 3rd mattress from Mattress Firm, and they are telling me they won't do anything about it and my 120 sleep happy guarantee isn't up yet.

I even went through a head corporate person, and still says nothing I can do since I agreed via phone that this one would work out which it didn't .

I have a ruptured disc pushing on a nerve in my lumbar area and being in a hole/dip night after night and when just sitting on it; it is cutting off circulation in my legs and my legs, rear, and back are swollen terribly.I am trying to find out who I can turn Mattress Firm in too for not honoring the guarantee, and for the damage I am going through physically because of it.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Style and Design

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Ended up working with out of state corporate
    • Mattress sinks dips to where you hit hardness of mattress
    • Was only shown 2 mattresses to choose from by manager

Beauty Rest Gladney Luxury Firm Queen
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #953523 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Mattress Firm? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
16 of 468 Mattress Firm reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Mattress Firm. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Mattress Firm.
Filing a new complaint about
×