Update added by user Nov 12
This is my third mattress since mid September 2016, and this one is worse than the other. Corporate from another state helped until now and says cannot return for refund no matter what. I have a ruptured lumbar disc which now due to their mattresses especially this Gladney is pushed up against a nerve and causing severe swelling and pain worse than I've ever had.
Update added by user Nov 11
I was going to reply to a comment of someone's ; that is why it states i can understand/ agree etc. what the person was dealing with. But my issue is still ongoing.
Original review posted by user Nov 11
I know what you are talking about.I am on my 3rd mattress from Mattress Firm, and they are telling me they won't do anything about it and my 120 sleep happy guarantee isn't up yet.
I even went through a head corporate person, and still says nothing I can do since I agreed via phone that this one would work out which it didn't .
I have a ruptured disc pushing on a nerve in my lumbar area and being in a hole/dip night after night and when just sitting on it; it is cutting off circulation in my legs and my legs, rear, and back are swollen terribly.I am trying to find out who I can turn Mattress Firm in too for not honoring the guarantee, and for the damage I am going through physically because of it.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Ended up working with out of state corporate
- Mattress sinks dips to where you hit hardness of mattress
- Was only shown 2 mattresses to choose from by manager
- Does not honor 120 day guarantee
You May Also Like
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "We finally decided to upgrade our bed and were willing to spend decent money on a good one. We went to: Mattress Firm Westheimer in front of Randall's 2071 Westheimer..."
- "We recently bought a floor model Liberty Sectional from Furniture Row after watching it for several months. It finally went on sale and we went to the store only to..."
- "If you’re going to shop at Lexus of Orland and/or depend on their service department, please read and consider my experiences before servicing a vehicle at this dealership. At my..."
- "Image isn't great quality because they remove all original images from their website so you cannot compare when your actual item ordered arrives. I found one in google to..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."
- "Purchased the Olivia doll house twin over full on December 7th mid day and went next door to Denver mattress and purchased mattresses and accessories needed to go with it...."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."