1.3
Style and Design

Update by user Dec 13, 2016

Issue has not been reesolved, and more than likely won't because I guess they don't care what they put their customers through.It doesn't matter how many mattresses you go through they do not honor their 120 sleep happy guarantee.

I have had to purchase a 4 inch topper and still does no good.I guess it doesn't pay or help to even go through corporate.

Update by user Nov 12, 2016

This is my third mattress since mid September 2016, and this one is worse than the other. Corporate from another state helped until now and says cannot return for refund no matter what. I have a ruptured lumbar disc which now due to their mattresses especially this Gladney is pushed up against a nerve and causing severe swelling and pain worse than I've ever had.

Update by user Nov 11, 2016

I was going to reply to a comment of someone's ; that is why it states i can understand/ agree etc. what the person was dealing with. But my issue is still ongoing.

Original review posted by user Nov 11, 2016

I know what you are talking about.I am on my 3rd mattress from Mattress Firm, and they are telling me they won't do anything about it and my 120 sleep happy guarantee isn't up yet.

I even went through a head corporate person, and still says nothing I can do since I agreed via phone that this one would work out which it didn't .

I have a ruptured disc pushing on a nerve in my lumbar area and being in a hole/dip night after night and when just sitting on it; it is cutting off circulation in my legs and my legs, rear, and back are swollen terribly.I am trying to find out who I can turn Mattress Firm in too for not honoring the guarantee, and for the damage I am going through physically because of it.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Mattress Firm and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about mattress firm mattress warranty from Mattress Firm was ended up working with out of state corporate, mattress sinks dips to where you hit hardness of mattress and was only shown 2 mattresses to choose from by manager Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mattress Firm.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Mattress Firm to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Mattress Firm?

Comments