Mattress Firm Protect A Bed Mattress Protector Review from Vidor, Texas
I purchase 3 mAtress covers yesterday and was told these completely seal the mAtress in, what I was looking for.When I went to install these upon opening the first matress cover realized it just covers the top of the matress, I made it clear to the salesman I wanted one that sealed by zipper or Velcro or something similar to protect the matresses.
Yesterday the salesmen were happy, offering great customer service. Today I go to return these and immediately one of the salesmen gets a rude attitude, tells me I got what I paid for, I knew what I was getting! With his attitude flaring up I told him had I knew these did not seal I would not of purchased them, I got some from Walmart that were far cheaper and better quality with the same 10 year warranty. He told me he could not refund them that I could keep them for future use!
I spoke with the store manager who also refused to help me saying something about a future policy that is also no where in the store or on my receipt for these covers!
I was sold these under the advisement of a salesman who obviously does not know the products, I made it clear of what I wanted and was not sold what I wanted why should I suffer a loss because your salesman needed a small commission?I need my money back for these covers and will take whatever actions necessary to ensure I get my $150 back, sad part is we have planned on getting all new matresses and found some at that store my wife is interested in getting after the holidays but I am sure we will take our future business else where if this is not resolved in a timely matter.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We purchase a leather sofa quite some time ago. We didn't "love" it but we owned it. It was miserably uncomfortable.2 weeks ago we were moving it and happened to..."
- "I spent over $4000 on the second most expensive tempurpedic mattress in the store. When we got the mattress, we noticed it has several old, dirty stains. They mattress did..."
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."
- "No, she's not a thief; she is just the opposite. She's the best. Her picture was nothing like her: she is ten times more beautiful in person. Her face, her..."