Mattress Firm Protect A Bed Mattress Protector Review from Vidor, Texas
I purchase 3 mAtress covers yesterday and was told these completely seal the mAtress in, what I was looking for.When I went to install these upon opening the first matress cover realized it just covers the top of the matress, I made it clear to the salesman I wanted one that sealed by zipper or Velcro or something similar to protect the matresses.
Yesterday the salesmen were happy, offering great customer service. Today I go to return these and immediately one of the salesmen gets a rude attitude, tells me I got what I paid for, I knew what I was getting! With his attitude flaring up I told him had I knew these did not seal I would not of purchased them, I got some from Walmart that were far cheaper and better quality with the same 10 year warranty. He told me he could not refund them that I could keep them for future use!
I spoke with the store manager who also refused to help me saying something about a future policy that is also no where in the store or on my receipt for these covers!
I was sold these under the advisement of a salesman who obviously does not know the products, I made it clear of what I wanted and was not sold what I wanted why should I suffer a loss because your salesman needed a small commission?I need my money back for these covers and will take whatever actions necessary to ensure I get my $150 back, sad part is we have planned on getting all new matresses and found some at that store my wife is interested in getting after the holidays but I am sure we will take our future business else where if this is not resolved in a timely matter.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "Last night we bought a twin mattress and a full set of the HR300. Neither one of them are the correct size. Both are made smaller than they should be...."
- "We purchase a leather sofa quite some time ago. We didn't "love" it but we owned it. It was miserably uncomfortable.2 weeks ago we were moving it and happened to..."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."