Mattress Firm Protect A Bed Mattress Protector Review from Vidor, Texas

28 of 468 Mattress Firm reviews

I purchase 3 mAtress covers yesterday and was told these completely seal the mAtress in, what I was looking for.When I went to install these upon opening the first matress cover realized it just covers the top of the matress, I made it clear to the salesman I wanted one that sealed by zipper or Velcro or something similar to protect the matresses.

Yesterday the salesmen were happy, offering great customer service. Today I go to return these and immediately one of the salesmen gets a rude attitude, tells me I got what I paid for, I knew what I was getting! With his attitude flaring up I told him had I knew these did not seal I would not of purchased them, I got some from Walmart that were far cheaper and better quality with the same 10 year warranty. He told me he could not refund them that I could keep them for future use!

I spoke with the store manager who also refused to help me saying something about a future policy that is also no where in the store or on my receipt for these covers!

I was sold these under the advisement of a salesman who obviously does not know the products, I made it clear of what I wanted and was not sold what I wanted why should I suffer a loss because your salesman needed a small commission?I need my money back for these covers and will take whatever actions necessary to ensure I get my $150 back, sad part is we have planned on getting all new matresses and found some at that store my wife is interested in getting after the holidays but I am sure we will take our future business else where if this is not resolved in a timely matter.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Premium Matress Covers
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #938259

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Mattress Firm? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
28 of 468 Mattress Firm reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 27 #1232761 Shelbyville, Indiana, United States

Just a couple things:
1. Did you open all of them to find out that they weren't what you wanted even though they are all the same things? If not you should be able to return the unopened ones considering the situation.
2. It does say on your invoice in the box at the bottom "no returns." Although given the circumstances I still believe you should be able to return the unopened ones.
3. WalMarts protective covers do not carry the same warranty as a company that carries what looks to be Protect-A-Bed covers on your invoice. Protect-A-Bed warranties give you free replacements for 10 years n the cover as well as a stain guarantee that covers failure of the cover that may damage the mattress. They will actually professionally clean your mattress if this happens and if they cannot they will replace your mattress for the original purchase price. I recommend putting these covers over the top of whatever covers you purchased at WalMart and this way you can easily remove these covers to wash and leave the zippable covers in place at all times.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.