We finally decided to upgrade our bed and were willing to spend decent money on a good one. We went to:
Mattress Firm Westheimer
in front of Randall's
2071 Westheimer Ste C
Houston, TX 77098
Our salesman was BOB and the manager is AMIR.
So we finally decided to go with the Tempurpedic Supreme Cloud with a total price tag of $3200. Not cheap by any means. We get the bed delivered at night so our bedroom is only lit by our end table lamps and is a bit dim. The delivery guys take it out of plastic and so you assume it's new. We were tired and put the sheets on. Luckily, I was not satisfied with the box spring. It was huge and made our bed look monstrous, so we called and they said they would deliver a smaller size. I undid the bed (we had only had it for 48 hours) and lo and behold, in the bright sunlight, I could see pilling on the mattress and then discovered cat hairs! We don't own any pets! I knew that pilling only should happen after heavy use. I went to look at the mattress tag and sure enough, underneath it is a bright yellow sticker which in part read: SECONDHAND (USED) ARTICLE! It even came from another company, Mattress Giant.
Bob made a big deal about how Mattress Firm is not like those "other guys" (Mattress Giant) and do things the right way. When my husband went to the store, the manager told him that Mattress Firm purchased Mattress Giant. What a big SCAM!
I am so disgusted that I slept on a USED mattress with cat hairs! I am highly allergic to cats! And not to mention that there could have been bed bugs dragged into my house. And for $3200!!! It's not like we bought a $99 queen set.
I will NEVER step foot in one of these places again and will tell this tale to anyone looking to buy a new bed. BUYER BEWARE! There are bad people out there waiting to take your hard earned money and stick it to you!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Tempurpedic Supreme Cloud
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "These people delivered (2) new leather couches 1-1/2 months late in July, 2008. Tore a hole in (1) couch when bringing in to the room. Since then, they have moved..."
- "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..."
- "Hairsisters is a corrupt company. They sent me a wig in a color I did not order. A simple fix, right? No, after sending them photos they..."
- "Waited over two hours for delivery. The delivery guy argues that I didn't pay by card. I owed cash. Trying to run game. My food was cold and soggy. Even..."
- "So i bought 2 Gronk Editions today before work. Halfway through the first one, there was some brown slimy tapeworm looking things on the rim. So i thought i had..."
- "I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems. I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it...."
- "Dear Sir I have been using all different types of your products for a long time now. However, today I had my worst experience with your Company. I bought Sally Hansen Ouch..."