Vinings, Georgia

This is what mattress firm delivered to my home.Why is it ok to think your customers would except something like this, then to only say if you want clean pads you have to pay extra. The worse customer service ever!!!!

Review about: Mattress Firm Mattress Warranty.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Mattress Firm?

Comments

It looks like you bought a floor model or something similar because a new mattress, I can tell you from years of experience, would come out in a sealed bag that there is no way that could have happened.When you buy a floor model it comes as is and you get a heck of a discount.

If this is the case then you should probably put that in your review.

"Bought a floor model at a huge discount to save money and now I am upset it has marks on it.Got what I paid for, but I am mad." This hurts us real consumers from being able to make legit choices.

to Anonymous #1252645

I agree, it is clearly a clearance item! If you want a new cover why shouldn't you have to pay extra?

Mypillow - Patented interlocking fill scam Mypillow "I Do not like my pillow it got more firm every time it was washed.Was not getting anywhere with customer service so I decided to do a little surgery on..." Read more Mypillow - MY EXPERIENCE WAS HORRIBLE ..... Mypillow "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..." Read more Mypillow - My Pillow is a Rip Off Mike Liddel is Not Real Do NOT BUY!! Mypillow "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..." Read more Mattress Firm Beautyrest Mattress Review from Houston, Texas Mattress Firm "I returned to the store I originally purchased my Simmons Beauty Rest to report that my mattress had a manufacturer defect, I showed them pictures and was assured this would..." Read more Family Dollar - Poor poor poor customer service Family Dollar "I was at one of your store at 450 N Broad street, Elizabeth, NJ. There was only one cAshier a line of 5 people. What bothers me most is their..." Read more Lumber Liquidators - Morning Star Strand Bamboo splitting and cupping Lumber Liquidators "Purchased Morning Star solid wood Bamboo flooring for a house in Lake Arrowhead, Ca. It was installed in January 2016. Livingroom, two bedrooms, halls and family room. Now, in June,..." Read more Orbmik Furniture - Stole my money!!! Orbmik Furniture "On October 20, 2014, I went to Orbmik Furniture to purchase a 3pc set of living room furnishings; Sofa, Love Seat, and Chair. I paid $1300 USC cash and was..." Read more Lexus - Front driver and passenger leather seats are cracking. Lexus "The driver and passenger in my 2013 RX 350 Lexus starting cracking in December 2016. The beginning of January 2017 I took the car to Lexus of Palm Beach for..." Read more