This is what mattress firm delivered to my home.Why is it ok to think your customers would except something like this, then to only say if you want clean pads you have to pay extra. The worse customer service ever!!!!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Mattress Firm and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mattress Firm to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mattress Firm and mattress firm shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Mattress Firm?

Comments

It looks like you bought a floor model or something similar because a new mattress, I can tell you from years of experience, would come out in a sealed bag that there is no way that could have happened.When you buy a floor model it comes as is and you get a heck of a discount.

If this is the case then you should probably put that in your review.

"Bought a floor model at a huge discount to save money and now I am upset it has marks on it.Got what I paid for, but I am mad." This hurts us real consumers from being able to make legit choices.

to Anonymous #1252645

I agree, it is clearly a clearance item! If you want a new cover why shouldn't you have to pay extra?