This place is horrible they took over Sleepys business and told me that they would back their product. I have had a mattress for right at a year that is horribly sagging on one side.

They sent an inspector out who deemed the matress was not defective but the box springs were and we could gladly exchange the box springs. Um hmmm if the box springs are defective don't you think that is the reason the mattress is having issues. Also all just mainly on one side? Called to speak to a manager got a rude robotic customer service rep by the name of Juan states no one there and would gladly have one call me in 72hrs that was the only option.

If I did not agree to that option well then he would just hang up on me real nice customer service.

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! We have had nothing but issues from when they were Sleepys to now Mattress firm.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Mattress Firm. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mattress Firm.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Mattress Firm to other companies on our site.

Comments