12364 Princeton Dr, Huntley, IL 60142
1.6
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Sakes associate Paul J. Handzel sold a faulty mattress to my parents advising it was a new mattress.

My parents were completely taken advantage of and lied to. The mattress they received was not only a floor model but a faulty product. I have contact Temperdic who advised the primary responsibility of this problem is Mattress Firm. I have spoken with multiple managers.

Once of which was named Alli from the warranty department who I recommend they fire as she does not up hold the standards of customer service for even an entry level employee let alone a supervisor. They have gone beyond the duties of a customer and provided the company with pictures and proof of the product faultiness. The mattress is off 1 1/2 inches on each side. It is considered a faulty product by Temper Pedic.

However, due to the purchase being made at Mattress Firm and the product no longer being on the market we are having issues getting the matter resolved. I have reported the store to the better business bureau due to its lies and faulty products sold.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tempurpedic Mattress.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

Call TV station action news reporter. They love reporting on abusive business practices!