Mattress Firm - Mattress unbelievably faulty
I can't believe how soon the mattress I bought less than 6 months ago has collapsed and sunk in where our bodies rest at night.This mattress cost over $600, and should not have given in like this so soon.
Our prior mattress cost half as much, and lasted over 8 years, and still slept better than this has! The condition actually started as soon as 60 days after delivery.
The salesman that handled the sale was excellent, and has assured us that we would be able to get the Happiness guaranted through the Warranty process.However, I had mailed the paperwork on 11/20/15, and as of today, 12/08/15, I have not received any contact from anyone.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Courtesy and friendliness of original salesman
- Great attitude during the purchase
- Person who sold me the bed
What I disliked
- Way the mattress stood up to sleeping on it
- Condition of new mattress
- Being ripped off
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality and warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ashaway Plush Queen Size Mattress
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We recently bought a floor model Liberty Sectional from Furniture Row after watching it for several months. It finally went on sale and we went to the store only to..."
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "Let me start by saying that I really like Modloft design and price points. I was very excited to order and receive the product, however as the previous customer stated,..."
- "Ate at the brandon, fl. Location I won't go back the floor was so dirty does not look like they have cleaned the floor in months ..."
- "I was compelled to write this review after reading some of the truly bizarre negative comments about Buffalo Creek Farms in Lawrence, Kansas. When we began looking for a Persian kitten,..."
- "Be cautious about buying the guardsman warranty on leather. It ONLY covers the material for spills, etc. The cushions are NOT covered and have some companies only have..."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."