Mattress Firm - Mattress unbelievably faulty
I can't believe how soon the mattress I bought less than 6 months ago has collapsed and sunk in where our bodies rest at night.This mattress cost over $600, and should not have given in like this so soon.
Our prior mattress cost half as much, and lasted over 8 years, and still slept better than this has! The condition actually started as soon as 60 days after delivery.
The salesman that handled the sale was excellent, and has assured us that we would be able to get the Happiness guaranted through the Warranty process.However, I had mailed the paperwork on 11/20/15, and as of today, 12/08/15, I have not received any contact from anyone.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
- Courtesy and friendliness of original salesman
- Great attitude during the purchase
- Person who sold me the bed
What I disliked
- Way the mattress stood up to sleeping on it
- Condition of new mattress
- Being ripped off
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality and warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ashaway Plush Queen Size Mattress
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We purchase a leather sofa quite some time ago. We didn't "love" it but we owned it. It was miserably uncomfortable.2 weeks ago we were moving it and happened to..."
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."
- "Thank you for filing your complaint. As you requested, below is a copy of your complaint. Within the next business day, you will receive an email acknowledging receipt of the complaint...."
- "I have paid for two shirts from them, and BOTH WERE put on delay, nd now i find out they're a scam?????..."
- "We asked for a suite with a king size bed in Overland Park, Kansas. No suites were available we were told that there was only ONE king size bed..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."