1.8

The 4 month old Sealy mattress from MATTRESS FIRM is sagging on one side like it is 10 years old.No help with warranty.

MATTRESS FIRM makes it hard to make a claim (you have to pay $25) then they mail you a preprinted 14 item check list of why they do not cover the issue. Just the Mattress Firm mattress cost $500.

I own seasonal rental homes and have never bought from a company with worse customer service than Mattress Firm.Go to a regular local retail furniture store where you will get better service than from MATTRESS FIRM, THEY STINK

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to "trade the mattress for another of equal value or i would pay for an upgrade" as the author lost $500. The author is overall dissatisfied with Mattress Firm and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about sealy mattress from Mattress Firm was being sold defective product Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mattress Firm.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Mattress Firm to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Mattress Firm?

Comments

Lbtrucking
Reading, Pennsylvania, United States #1279480

My mattress had bed bugs.You are right, they are worst.

Wish I would have paid a little extra and dealt with my regular furniture store I normally do business with.

Ready to throw this one out of my house.Have been eaten alive since I bought it in late november.