The 4 month old Sealy mattress from MATTRESS FIRM is sagging on one side like it is 10 years old.No help with warranty.
MATTRESS FIRM makes it hard to make a claim (you have to pay $25) then they mail you a preprinted 14 item check list of why they do not cover the issue. Just the Mattress Firm mattress cost $500.
I own seasonal rental homes and have never bought from a company with worse customer service than Mattress Firm.Go to a regular local retail furniture store where you will get better service than from MATTRESS FIRM, THEY STINK
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Being sold defective product
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Trade the mattress for another of equal value or I would pay for an upgrade
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sealy Mattress
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "I had an agreement with Plastic resource group(PRG), to build a prototype for me. The first phase of his bid was for $10,050.00 and a time frame of 20 business..."
- "I have been dealing with this stalker for over 2 years now! And, of course instead of competing with honor these so called, "customer" reviews are garbage! These are fabricated..."
- " I started working with the company in January 2016 and in 6 months I grew my company from $17,000 /month to $240,000 /month. And I'm not just talking..."
- "This purse purchased at JC Penney last year should have lasted longer. The chain pieces broke because the threading of the screw was not screwing properly. I need a new..."
- "I pulled into out back at 648. I was approached by a curbside waitress. I told her i would place my order online. I did. However my order..."
- "I recently won the First MUV fitness challenge for the Columbiana Gym. I lost 79 lbs. but lost the overall winner because of the staff for MUV fitness allowed the..."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."