The 4 month old Sealy mattress from MATTRESS FIRM is sagging on one side like it is 10 years old.No help with warranty.
MATTRESS FIRM makes it hard to make a claim (you have to pay $25) then they mail you a preprinted 14 item check list of why they do not cover the issue. Just the Mattress Firm mattress cost $500.
I own seasonal rental homes and have never bought from a company with worse customer service than Mattress Firm.Go to a regular local retail furniture store where you will get better service than from MATTRESS FIRM, THEY STINK
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Being sold defective product
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Trade the mattress for another of equal value or I would pay for an upgrade
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sealy Mattress
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "Hope is hiding under many fake accounts. Just recently Hope has returned as 'Joeyt1969' who is well known for showing Hope's mistakes and sloppy behavior exposing SPS as fraud. Also not..."
- "After I applied through the website I received an email about going for a test shoot in Camden. I arrived on time and a photographer took some shots of me...."
- "Oil change at WAL-MART resulted in engine plug falling out September 30, 2011, locking up my engine. Towed to 2 shops that verified it was a WALMART problem. WALMART would..."
- "Totally pissed off that they have the audacity to tell a paying member that they can't use equipment! I've been a faithful member for 7 years but it's time for..."
- "Strawberry cheesecake had several strands of blond hair in the container with strawberry cheesecake. I was enjoying cheesecake until I saw this hair. One strand of the blond hair was..."
- "Pictures attached...Second try at Minute Clinic in Columbia, SC as my employer is pushing everyone to clinics now. This time, Jan 22. Sign is and I am given..."
- "Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy. 2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships. One..."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."