Guest room mattress purchased was, according to my guests, "The worst night sleep ever." No problem with MF's "Happiness Garantee", right?WRONG.

There's a $69.00 exchange fee (even tho they advertise "no hidden fees". Then, while trading up to a more expensive mattress, I don't get the new mattresses advertised price "as a set" because they're only going to trade out the *mattress only* & not the box spring. So the breakdown in price is then juggled so that the mattress alone is way more than the advertised "as a set" price but they won't trade the "set" for a "set". It's a big juggling act to gouge the customer (& I originally boght THREE SETS so you'd think they'd like me as a customer).

Sales person walks away from while I'm speaking!!!! (that hasn'y happened to me since I was on the playground in 4th grade, some 45 years ago). How does one deal with *that* "Happiness Garantee"? Silly & immature.

STEER CLEAR OF MATTRESS FIRM.Seriously flawed company & people.

Review about: Mattress Firm Deal.

Had an Experience with Mattress Firm?

Comments

Fur-Real
Perryville, Arkansas, United States #700250

I lay on any mattress I buy.......So do you?

What's comfy for one, sux for another, this is SUCH AN EASY FIX. Memory foam for GUESTS who want a squishy bed, pillow top for not so squishy, remove all for those who like it firm, double them up for super soft. And if your having a sleepover find out what they prefer.

Did you sleep on it before writing this?Because you failed to mention your part of the investigation, each salesperson is different, find one who fits you better.