I was told delivery for my new Tempurpedic mattress would be 10/29/16 between 4-10pm.I took apart my current bed in anticipation of my new bed.

I waited and waited. No call and no show! I paid too much money ($8500) to be treated like this. Actually doesn't matter how much you spend to expect competent customer service.

I want my bed!!! I need something to sleep on. Mattress Firm will need to do a lot of consumer recovery in order for me to remove this review! I called and left messages.

No response yet?

Mattress firm please call me!Look up my contact info through my order number.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of delivery service. Mattress Firm needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mattress Firm.

Had an Experience with Mattress Firm?

Comments

You could always email Erica.Tucker@mfrm.com

But she's completely useless also

Supposedly a mattress firm customer service manager

Mattress Firm - Pissed at the Delivery service used Mattress Firm "On Saturday July 29th we went to Mattress firm to purchase a NEW bed, we left excited that our new bed would be delivered on sunday July 30. Great customer..." Read more Mattress Firm - Sold me a dirty old mattress as new Mattress Firm "I spent over $4000 on the second most expensive tempurpedic mattress in the store. When we got the mattress, we noticed it has several old, dirty stains. They mattress did..." Read more Mattress Firm - Beautyrest Mattress Review from Houston, Texas Mattress Firm "I returned to the store I originally purchased my Simmons Beauty Rest to report that my mattress had a manufacturer defect, I showed them pictures and was assured this would..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Bad steak Outback Steakhouse "...the steaks had a awful smell. made my littile girl throw up. its was so bad that meat was like dissolving in my hand..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more