My husband and I were looking for a bed for my son that was moving home unexpectedly so we went in to a local store and the manager (Jimmi) helped us. We chose the one we wanted and when we went to pay there was some kind of glitch in the system on her end and the credit card didn't go through.

We went to get cash and when we came back I noticed that our card was charged after all so I told her and she had to call her help desk. They told her it would "go away" over night. We were not sure of this so we told her we would be back Monday to pick it up and pay. She agreed and said it would be ready.

Monday came and she was off and didn't leave word to anyone for us so we had to wait till Tuesday. On Tuesday, we went and they had sold our mattress and were not very helpful with the problem. We had to settle for another mattress.

We are definitely not happy and will NOT return or refer. My husband and I both work in a retail type environment and would never had done this to our customers.

Review about: Mattress Firm Pick Up Service.

Comments

This is an unfortunate situation where technology has failed and no one wins. If you didn't leave a cash deposit to hold the mattress it was never marked as yours.