Purchased king mattress, adjustable bedframe, mattress protector, bamboo sheets, 2 king pillows yesterday 2/10/2019 - with free set-up included.

Delivery date was set waaaay too soon - tomorrow 2/12/19 with my husband's approval (in ERROR!). I called this morning to delay delivery & get an invoice/documentation that reflected what was purchased. For ex., invoice didn't mention set-up @ all, much less w/out charge, etc.

Purchase was through Ryan **** - off today - so I spoke with John to ensure all was as it should be. Which John assured me it was, the invoice needed correction & he would cancel tomorrow's delivery w/ the warehouse until notified by us of a good time. John was to email the corrected invoice, confirmation he'd notified the warehouse to hold the delivery, etc.

No email from John by about 6 p.m. today so I called him. John said the email was "on it's way". The second we hung up, the automated delivery confirmation service called saying delivery would occur @ 3 p.m. tomorrow. Apparently, John had not cancelled w/ the warehouse & though I hit #2 to NOT confirm the delivery time I've no clue of the status as that automated line says you must speak with the store where purchased only. This was a few mins. before 8 p.m. so I could only leave a message with the store.

Just tracked the delivery w/ M. Firm - my 'ordered' items there aren't complete either - the mattress protector isn't listed incomplete - he products purchased are not listed.

I'd like this tranaction to go through, but with this level of confusion, inability to get support other than store-level employees & inaccurate itemizations of what I've purchased - I'm seriously considering cancelling the whole bahooda. Consumers have three days to do so by law; I'm drafting the written notice required in the event this isn't entirely straighened out by noon tomorrow, Feb. 12/2019.

I hope we can do business together but I may well be best patronizing your competitors at this rate.

Paula Neal

(Acct. - husband Steven Wright)

Product or Service Mentioned: Mattress Firm Red Carpet Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problems with order, delivery & poor customer service.

Comments

When it starts out bad, it Will Get worse. Learn your lesson from the many postings on this review site. Cancel now before it is to late!!