Purchased King size Serta for $2000.00 , at first it was good until 10 months in, then sagging began and we starting experiencing lower back pain. Contacted warranty department after about 6 calls( over a 2 month span) and several representatives.

They agreed to send mattress marshal kit (A Joke) Took all pictures they required and said it wasn't sufficient enough, even though we had sagging of a 1 1/4". Ask for representative to come out to evaluate the mattress, they said not available in my area but there are 2 stores within 7 miles of my home, Hum!

I thought they would stand by there product, so Buyer Beware!!!!!! I have a $2000 lemon in my Bedroom

Product or Service Mentioned: Serta Mattress.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

I didn't like: Poor warranty service faulty.

Comments

The store employees do not come inspect for a warranty. That would be like expecting your salesman at Sears to come fix your Maytag Refrigerator when all he does is sell in your local Sears store.

If the third party company that is used for warranty does not service your area they cannot make them.

Also it sounds like you will need to wait until your "sag" reaches the 1.5" deepness that is considered a defect for a warranty replacement. Warranty's are determined by the manufacturer and not the retailer but 1.5" is the industry standard for an indentation to be a defect.