1.5
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

bought a mattress last December, 2017. it did not feel the same as the floor model.

after keeping it for 15 days. I went back to the de zavla location in san Antonio and the sales manager, mike requested that I keep it for the full 30 days so it would be "broken in." I returned exactly 30 days and I was not happy with the product. I returned to "mike" the sales person and responded by him there was another one we could try. the delivery team came out and said they saw a "spot" which I called mike.

he said to me, blot it off. The issue was there was nothing to blot out. the delivery team returned with the 2nd choice and 15 days later, I was back at "mike" location where I was informed the top of the line was $3500.00. I requested that one and when the delivery team returned, the took some pictures of a "spot" and wouldn't take it back.

Mike once again told me to "blot" an invisable spot. I said to him, I am not a mattress cleaner and at this point, the delivery team left. after calling mike 5 times, in one day and was told he was busy with other clients. I beg to differ on that account, I went to a different mattress firm closer to my house and I promise you, two different sales people told me they had the same exact mattress at their house.

how bizzare? I reached out to "Michael" the district manager that I was instructed by one of his sales people to "blot" the mattress which left a clear spot on the mattress. he said, geez, now your stuck with it. the only thing you can do is buy a "topper" which cost another $250.00.

I fell off the edge of the sagging mattress 4 times.

my spouse caught me 3 times and the 4th time required a visit to urgent care for a sprained left arm and a right hip concussion that required pain medicine for 10 days. Since there is an injury, I will forward the cost to mattress firm to pay the bill plus pain and suffering after my request to return all inferior items from my home, twice

Product or Service Mentioned: Mattress Firm Customer Care.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Quality, Management, Customer service warranty service no good.

Comments