1.3
Style and Design

Bought from Mattress Firm outlet Berwyn. They have NO negative reviews on yelp, but no MATTRESS FIRM company does.

Promised the exact mattress we tested- lie. Delivery one week later, five hours after promised time. Box spring torn and dirty. Not the mattress we paid for.

They lie. Said i would get free delivery...online says every bed over $499 gets free delivery. I paid $1500. Buy from anywhere else.

It really kills me t hatthe sales people seemed genuine and friendly, but lied lied lied. How is this not 100 words?

Buy anywhere else. Their matresses are marked as used but they tell you they were floor models.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mattress.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: I want noone to shop here....ever..

I didn't like: Lies, Used mattress, Bad delivery.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 04, 2017.

Comments

Free delivery might be an online special. It also excludes a clearance purchase like yours like a floor model.

I think your expectations might not have properly been set or explained. I do not think you were lied to but I do think you do not understand how buying a floor model process works. That even buying a floor model at the store 5 minutes from home, that mattress must be transferred back to the main warehouse to be delivered even if that 60 minutes from your home. There it can be put with whatever box spring your salesperson sold you, if it was sold as a mis-match set then that's what you would have received.

If you purchased a matching box spring then you should call your original salesperson back and explain you did not receive what you purchased. If you did call them and you were informed you received what you purchased I think it again goes back to you not being informed on what and how it would be delivered to you.

It appears from your posing you agreed to purchase a 'FLOOR MODEL" and not a NEW mattress. Floor models are heavily discounted and in return you agree to accept fatigue and wear on the mattress set.

Floor models are always 100% clearly indicated on your purchase agreement and are always sold AS IS - NO RETURN OR EXCHANGES NO WARRANTY. A box foundation is so easy to exchange.

Why not call MF and ask to exchange the box? So what is your beef??

to Anonymous La Grange, Illinois, United States #1337132

I would have been happy with the floor model we tested, that they said they would bag and deliver. In reality, the one we got came from their warehouse in Plainfield.

The box springs were obviously mismatched and from someones house who knows how long. The mattress sags after ONE DAY. Why lie if you are selling a good product? and obviously you work there.

Why NO negative reviews on Yelp?

I also opwn a business and we refuse to pay yelp to remove negative reviews. Obviously YOU don not.