On 1-2-16, I bought a Hampton RHODES mattress/box spring. I'VE HAD 4 EXCHANGES, paying about 400.00 more and still no resolution or satisfying feeling at bed time.

The box spring that came was to high for me and I was not told of 2 heights, then every mattress had a sinking in the middle with the last one sinking on the front side. I EVEN WENT AS FAR AS TO BUY A NEW BED WITH MORE UP-TO-DATE rails thinking that would be the solution, oh no.

I am sick and tired of all the stuff I've gone through trying to resolve this problem. I AM DISSATISFIED, MAD, AND TOTALLY OUTRAGED

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of hampton and rhodes mattress from Mattress Firm. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mattress Firm to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mattress Firm for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Bryan, Texas, United States #1259189

I bought my dying husband a new mattress and box springs in November of 2014 from mattress firm. The mattress was around $1200.00 it is and has been the worst mattress in 40 years that I have ever bought or slept on.

I will never buy an exspensive mattress again.

The mattress has a sinkhole in it. The sale terrible merchandise!!!!!!