3.3

Mattress firm sure has special financing. Brought two mattresses last year with two years deferred interest.

They said that they couldn't put the two years on the credit card at one time, but will fix it. There was a note on the invoice that stated that it was two years instead of one year and it was approved by the manager. Went back to Mattress firm today and guess what, no one knows how to fix it. The new manager called the Help line and told him to tell me to call the credit card company.

They told me to call the credit card company and dispute.

I was hesitant at putting the mattresses on a credit card in the beginning, but the salesman showed me exactly how much I should pay each month to avoid paying the interest. It *** me off that the store will say anything and this case write anything to get a sale.

Review about: Mattress Firm Manager.

Reason of review: False deferment information.

I didn't like: Being told lies.

Comments

Look pal ... it appears to be a mistake not fraud as you allege.

Here's couple of options: return the merchandise for a full refund or ask the retailer for a "service adjustment discount" as an offset for their error.

Sales people also get p**** off at customers for their mistakes.

The world would be a better place with out lunatics or idiots in it ... don't you agree?