I bought a Serta mattress for side sleepers and I was not happy with my first nights sleep at all. I went back to see what I could do and saw the same mattress I bought for $200 off $1599.

That is the deal I got 2 weeks earlier. When I looked at my invoice I paid $1449 and that's only $150 off so I asked the salesman, who was different than the one who sold me my mattress. He had an attitude when I asked him why I paid a higher price and said that's why I got a free frame. You can't do that so is that my fault for not noticing it when I bought my mattress.

The salesman didn't even try to sell me another mattress and it was the fact that I was deceived so I asked for my $ back.

Serta makes a mattress just for Mattress Firm so you won't find a mattress cheaper anywhere. I did, the same store.......

Review about: Mattress Firm Sales Representative.

I didn't like: Customer service and product.

Comments

It appears from your post that you received a discount plus a free bed frame. Sorry, but you can not accept the value of free gifts and then go back and ask for even more discount off the cost of the mattress.

That is referred to as "double dipping" or more correctly stated "stealing" from the retailer. You sound pissed off because you got caught.

Ikeepitreal2017
to Anonymous #1378008

I see it as asking for additional discount to give mattress firm an opportunity to save the sale this is common in the mattress industry the consumer at the end of the day is the boss.