1.5
Style and Design

August 5th, purchased 2 Twin XL Firm (king) at the local fair.Salesman documented the delivery date of August 31st.

Got a call the night before from a local store manager who said it had not shown into stock yet. I've been in contact with Jose, a regional manager, who has provided lots of lip service, towing the company mantra. I've ask why and where, but no one can answer. I even told Jose that we felt like the proverbial "red headed stepchild" and that I believe since we didn't buy from a store, Mattress Firm is delivering to this who did.

Tomorrow is the day Jose originally told me we would have the bed, but yet again, Mattress Firm is going to fail. Just about ready to tel them to shove it up their ***. Oh yeah, and we put almost $400 down at the fair.

Wonder if they'll ever give that back.My advise: don't buy from this sham of an outfit!

Review about: Mattress Firm Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Mattress Firm?

Comments

You sir are an A** H0l*! Most of the SW part of the US is underwater with no electricity due to 2 Hurricanes. As a result, almost all national shipping from manufacturers have been shut down or delayed to allow lanes of traffic for millions of people to return to their homes and allow for FEMA and emergency vehicles to supply water and food.

You can take your money and shove it!

to Anonymous #1380705

Someone named Anonymous sounds a little butt hurt...why don’t you reveal yourself, coward!

My beef with MF is the fact that each and every “manager” has told me dates I would get my bed/frame. In fact, the last one said 30 beds were on a truck specifically headed to my local DC. That stands for distribution center in case your as uneducated as you appear...

By the way, I am well aware of the natural disaster that struck the SW, but at no time has anyone from Mattress Firm used that as a reason. They just continue to spread my delivery out two weeks.

But I digress... the beds that were supposedly on their way, and show up the following week, never made it until the week after that! Are you able to follow the bouncing ball knucklehead? So it appears that a Regional Manager, who by his own words can see everything, including the fact a set of those beds were earmarked to my order, is either a liar, or just another puppet being manipulated by the Grand Master...

you tell me bright boy/girl!!!

So Anonymous, why don’t you find something more useful like sweep the back room at you MF store, or rearrange the bedding, or get a life, and stop replying to my frustrations.

Your ignorant response defines your, well ignorance of the entire situation.But then again, idiots never make sense anyway...