2.2
Style and Design

Four months ago, I bought an adjustable bed(Full Size) from MattressFirm, I picked out a soft mattress(I thought) paid $1300.00 for the set.When I got the bed, the mattress was almost as hard as a rock, so I complained that it was not the mattress I oerdered.

they exschanged it(for an additional $160.00 additional cost) and was told the mattress had to be "developed" "B oken in". so I used it for 3 months, tutned out it had a ridge down the middle so I thought I was always going to fall out of bed, plus it was not the "soft mattress' I had ordered. so they replaced it again at an additional cost of $176.00 so not I have paidan addditional $330.00 for a $1200.00 bed making it a $1500.00 bed, the mattress still was not the one I was shown in the store, still hard and appears to be the same type I started with, so I had to buy a topper to gon on the bed so I can sleep at night.

I will never buy another product at mattress firm if I live to be 200 years old.Beware, they do not give you the product you order, they think you willo just go away and put up with their deception.

Review about: Mattress.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Manager was disrespectful, Sales managers attitude.

Had an Experience with Mattress Firm?

Comments

Ikeepitreal2017

I worked a mattress firm for many years i am very sorry to hear this when you purchase a mattress it needs atleast 30 days to break in. but if as you said they performed a bait and switch and gave you a mattress different from the mattress you selected you can call customer service and hopefully they can resolve this issue.

You likely failed to rotate the mattress to allow even break in.

One side will break in faster than the opposite side creating the perception of a center ridge. You must rotate the mattress for the initial 4 to 6 months. Otherwise you will remain frustrated no matter where you purchase.

Good luck.