I purchased a mattress from this company.After a week, realized that I was allergic to something in the mattress.

So, I decided to return it. That's when the nightmare began. Rose Herring, the salesperson, started becoming not only cold, but extremely rude, at times. They purposefully gave me 2 delivery times; Rose and Karen.

Wasted my whole day waiting for the delivery guys to pick up the bed. Worst of all, She told the Delivery guys that the mattress had BEDBUGS, without ever checking the mattress.

I cannot believe this company allows their employees to behave in this manner.I WILL NEVER SHOP HERE AGAIN

rmuganda wrote the review because of bad quality at Mattress Firm. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mattress Firm to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was vindictive salesperson and lies. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mattress Firm mattress for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Madison, Wisconsin, United States #998074

I have got a set from them in February of 2015.My baby started get red spot and so did I.

We have allergies so the doctor thought we were allergic to something. I had changed up on soaps so we thought that was the problem. So after 4 months of the same rashes we go back to the doctor she tells me them are bug ***. I never had bed bugs before so I didn't know what to look for.

I took the sheets off for about 4 days and go check the bed at night I killed 4 bed bugs.I hope the don't give me any problems when I call today