We bought a Simmons through Mattress Firm 8 years ago and paid 2,000.00 back then.it is a pillow top and we really liked it for 3 years.

Then it started to sag in allot of different places. We did not know if the warranty would cover it until my Husband read our warranty. We paid $35.00 to have a INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR to come out and measure the sags. My Husband watched him measure over 2and a half inch sags but the pictures he sent Mattress Firm were n 1 and a half inches.

He must have done those when mu Husband left the room for a minute. My Husband spilled his tea on the bed one day and it left a very small stain. No where in our warranty did it say stains would void the warranty. Mattress firm told us if we took out the stain then paid for another INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR to vome out we might be under warranty.

I guess they think we are idiots because it is obvious their INDEPENDENT CONTRACTR works for them.I am buying a new bed and I guarentee it will not be from MATTRESS FIRM.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Had an Experience with Mattress Firm?

Comments

popo56

I feel your anger I was refused an exchange from Badcock on similar lies, they stated mattress was stained in which it is not. That is the new way of getting out of claims and no one to complaint too makes it a slam dunk for these ripoffs.