Miami, Florida
100% full Not resolved

I bought a King Mattress 8 years ago, with a 10 years warranty.I submit my claim on February, after 4 months they came to check my mattress and my husband call, because they never call back and they said, we are not covered, because the mattress the bed have different slit on both sides.

Related: Mattress Firm Mattress Warranty Review

The bed is not good and is very expensive and we spend a lot of money to have insurance and now, we cant use that protection.The receipt do not said that, if you don't covered at the moment that you bought it, if is a problem during the year, you lose too, so you don't have a choice.

Review about: Hmb Bxtp Br Aristocrat Firm.

I didn't like: Not willing to help people by offering some kind of assistance.

1.8
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Warranty issue / $3800
Preferred solution I pay for 10 years warranty, I should received a new mattress

Had an Experience with Mattress Firm?

Comments

I assume you meant stains.Let's see,

1) eight years of precious bodily fluids with out a $30.00 protector and you expect a New mattress.

2) Albeit the product came with a 10 year warranty, you did not "pay for insurance"

You voided the warranty because of "slits" or stains.

3)English, try a night class or English as a second language.

4) donate the mattress to Trump to build his wall.

5) it's idiots like you that give morons a bad name.