I bought a King Mattress 8 years ago, with a 10 years warranty.I submit my claim on February, after 4 months they came to check my mattress and my husband call, because they never call back and they said, we are not covered, because the mattress the bed have different slit on both sides.
The bed is not good and is very expensive and we spend a lot of money to have insurance and now, we cant use that protection.The receipt do not said that, if you don't covered at the moment that you bought it, if is a problem during the year, you lose too, so you don't have a choice.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Not willing to help people by offering some kind of assistance
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "BOBS SELLS REFURBISHED FURNITIRE!!! (See Pictures)I am very, very pleased with my Bob's purchase. My wife and I were looking for a new bedroom set. So in..."
- "Last night we bought a twin mattress and a full set of the HR300. Neither one of them are the correct size. Both are made smaller than they should be...."
- "I Shashikant bhange had bought Skechers shoe go walk 3 on 16/03/2016 from Inc 5 store in Vimannagar pune.I used another spare shoes in rainy months. After that I used..."
- "I had a exam in March 2016 took 1 hour took script to be filled at another place turns out wrong script had headaches so went to dr pt and..."
- "Steak 'n Shake Friday Evening 01/20/17 When I arrived there were ; 7 occupied tables, parties of 7,4,2,2,3,4,3 customers & 1@counter One server appeared to be working with a second..."
- "I signed up with Trugreen lawn service and after the first 2 treatments, my grass was dead and I now have a brown lawn! I called customer service and..."
- "I am so upset with my leather sectionals purchased from Rooms To Go in 2009. They are peeling all over. I contacted R2G and was informed that since it's been..."
- "I purchased a (what was told to me) leather sectional. It turns out it was a Bonded Leather sectional. Within the first week, It was un-stitching on the..."