2.8
Style and Design

Purchased a Serta Genius Queen Size Mattress and Box Springs from the Kissimmee, FL location.Total sale $1,711.99.

The mattress sagged soon after purchase and has created back pain issues for my spouse and I. Completed warranty form and had an "inspector" examine in 2014, less than two years after purchase. No action, claimed it was in tolerance. Later in 2014, I contacted the warranty department, and explained the mattress was hurting my back significantly.

I also suffered a back injury while serving in the US Army in Iraq from a rocket attack. In 2015 submitted claim again. This time, Mattress Firm is not responding and has blown their self imposed "10 business day" response. When I called, no manager was available, but will call me back.

Horrible company, horrid customer service.Purchase else where.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to "allow credit in store so i may purchase a different mattress and box spring set" as the author lost $1712. The author is overall dissatisfied with Mattress Firm. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mattress Firm.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Mattress Firm to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Mattress Firm?

Comments