Real rip off, when I purchased our king size mattress, I asked about the warranty, I was told you call send in a form and they come to check it out, no they did not disclose that there is a twenty five dollar fee, and if the mattress has a manufacture defect I must also pay $69.99 for delivery, I also found out they do not cover tears at the seams, my Mattress is not even 6 months old, I will file a complaint with BBB and the Mattress manufacture, I would advise do not purchase any beding from Mattress Firm

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $900. The author is overall dissatisfied with Mattress Firm. The most disappointing about simmons beautyrest mattress set from Mattress Firm was being sold defective product, dis closer and not willing to help people by offering some kind of assistance Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mattress Firm.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Mattress Firm to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Mattress Firm?

Comments