2.2

I purchased a mattress based on my experience with that mattress on the showroom floor.It was in the 'soft' mattress section, and it felt great.

It arguably the softest mattress on the floor. When I received the mattress, however, it felt like a pillow top with a concrete slab underneath. Thinking a mistake had been made, I went back the next morning to find out what went wrong and was told that that was indeed the mattress I purchased. I was told some garbage about how it would break in over 30 days to feel like that.

I said that it was impossible that a mattress that hard would turn into one of the softest mattresses I have laid on and was told how I was wrong and needed to 'break it in' over 30 days.

I have purchased many, many mattresses in my life.

I have always expected a break-in period, but I have never had a mattress be so completely divergent from the floor model to what I receive at home.I wouldn't be terribly upset about this, but it turns out that they are going to charge me $150 to return it - the mattress that I was misled about.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $150. The author is overall dissatisfied with Mattress Firm. The most disappointing about mattress from Mattress Firm was refund policy and customer service , but reviewer liked delivery. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mattress Firm.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Mattress Firm to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Mattress Firm?

Comments